K.C. and Michelle Woolf

Family blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Excerpts from "The Enchanter" - an Anti-Mormon Comic Book

I went to the Fair Conference last week. It was great. I think I'll start going every year. They had a silent auction for some rare books. I bid on and won this anti-Mormon Comic book put out by Jack Chick. I may be breaking some copyright laws by reproducing some of the images here, but then Chick is plagiarizing John C Bennett et. al. and their National Enquirer version of Church History. I just thought this was dang funny.

You'll want to click on the pictures to enlarge them so you can read them better.


I love the adoring look on the young girls' faces and Emma's scowl.



At least these guys are equal opportunity haters. I guess we're as evil as Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus and Masons.

Satan: I hate these revivals. They must be killed! To do this I need a man born into the occult to be my prophet...Someone who can write books that will rival the Bible.

Demon: We have such a man, Master. His name is Joseph Smith. Bless and support him, and he will create a powerful religion.

Satan: Or course I will, you idiot!

No comments: