K.C. and Michelle Woolf

Family blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Aspen Grove

We spent last weekend down at Aspen Grove Family Camp with a group of our old Mesa friends. Wednesday I went back down to go mountain biking at Sundance with them. Here are some pictures.


Mindy Evens - Photographer


Aaron Evens and Me


Paint Balling


Do you think I would have been injured if it was a bullet?



Craig Loveland and Jay McKinley


Michelle and Marshal Coleman


Me and Christian Woolf


Mosh and Me. I like his shirt. "Old School Conservative-1980"


Marc Moore's battle wounds. I fell more times than he did but he seems to have gotten more damage.


Craig Loveland and Me


Left to right: Marshal Coleman, oldest Coleman girl (someone help me out here), Michelle Coleman, Holly Loveland, Craig Loveland (back row), K.C. Woolf, Jay MacKinley (back row), Christian Woolf, Marc Moore, Kyle Thorton.

1 comment:

KC and Michelle Woolf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.